Thursday, June 19, 2008

No one is reading.... but i dont care

It has been more than six months since the last update and many things have happened since. I left westmead from linda's group and moved back to ORC to work with carl. In between i had my first 3 weeks of nothing to do since undergrad. It feels great!

I started work since 2nd of June, leaving behind the good people at westmead. I came back and found that my original table has been buried under a pile of crap of a phD student who doesnt come to work. Pathetic!

Things have been slow, as usual. I hope i did not make the wrong choice. only time will tell

4 comments:

Leaf Tan said...

hello! Finally u are back! I was waiting for a good 6 months for new pictures of the new place (which is not new now) and of course, food! :)

Anonymous said...

got read got read got read...
oh btw,
happy bd to me happy bd to me
happy bd to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
n Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
happy bd =D

Feffery said...

Hmm yea I need to visit you and company at the ORC to touch base etc...

So who's the new PhD student? Is it Carl's or Appa's?
Don't say it's Pam's, she's already stressed enough as she is normally HAHA

Anonymous said...

i like this title, ironic coz it's been read more than a few times now